School Year Registration
Enrollment priority is given to currently enrolled students and siblings of children currently attending the school receiving priority registration during a 1 month window before “new student registration” begins. Open enrollment for students not presently attending the school for the following year begins one month later. If a family is not able to register for their preferred class during this period, they will be able to add to a waiting list and notified when a space opens up.
Required ages for programs are posted with each program. If your child is of age within 30-days of the program start date, please call or email the office to request an exception.
This is a great opportunity to see the classrooms and students while in action as well as a time to ask any questions you may have regarding our philosophy, procedures, and curriculum. If you cannot attend a scheduled Site Visit or would like to know if our programs are the right fit for you sooner, you are welcome to join us for a personal visit, in one of our forest classrooms for $35 (your payment will go towards our tuition assistance fund and will pay for one student for a day of class).
- Early Learning: April 18 and May 2
- Nature Skills I: April 17
- Nature Skills II: April 19
Our preference is that you join us for a Site Visit in person. However, we understand that may not work for all families. If you are unable to attend in person, we ask that you watch these videos and then contact our office at email@example.com to scheduled a phone visit with our Director to make sure we are the right fit for your family.
All registrations are processed through our secure online registration site. It is a three step process:
(1) Create a username and password.
(2) Enter student information.
(3) Register for programs.
Returning or Already Registered Families: Click below to manage your online account (update registration info, sign up for new programs):
Applying for Tuition Assistance
Olympic Nature Experience offers tuition assistance to help meet your family’s financial needs. We work hard to raise funds from community members and supporters so we can offer tuition assistance to families needing financial assistance. The maximum tuition assistance considered for youth programs is 50% of the program cost. Tuition assistance applications are reviewed on a first received, first reviewed basis and distributed according to the funds available.
To apply for tuition assistance register your child for the program you are interested in following the steps above and check “Yes, I need financial assistance.”
Summer tuition assistance applications are due by May 10, 2019.
Fall tuition assistance applications are due by July 1, 2019
If you are applying for tuition assistance after registering, click the link below.
Supporting Tuition Assistance
A huge thanks to all of our supporters who make tuition assistance possible!! In order to provide scholarships to our students, we rely on the generous support of our donors. But even with that level of funding, not everyone who applied for a scholarship was able to receive one. Our goal is to increase the amount we can give this coming year and in the years to come. Please consider a tax-deductible contribution to support future scholarships.
Checking for Open Space in a Program and Waitlists
Program registration changes quickly. There are two ways to check for open spaces in a program:
- Email our office at Office@olympicnatureexperience.org
- Click on program pages on our website. Programs will appear with “waitlist ” if they are full.
If your program appears waitlisted:
- Waitlists will only appear when a program is 100% full.
- There is no cost to register for a waitlist. Registration is highly encouraged.
- Space may become available last minute. Participation is not guaranteed for those on the waitlist.
- Participants on a waitlist will be contacted in the order they are received. If you would like to be removed from a waitlist, please contact our office.
- Participants will be contacted via the primary email address provided.
- Up until two weeks prior to a program beginning, participants have one business week to accept an open space before we contact the next person on the waitlist. Within two weeks, participants have 48 hours to accept.
Deposit, Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policies
Olympic Nature Experience cancellation/credit and transfer policies are based on our investment in staff, program planning and equipment purchases. We cannot recover our expenses if you cancel. Short-notice cancellations often prevent others from attending. If you discontinue your program in the middle of the school year, we are not able to fill your spot until the next open enrollment period without risking group cohesion and safety.
Deposit and Registration Fee Policy
See each program’s individual webpage to find out the registration fee and deposit amount. These fees are due at the time you complete registration and are used to secure your spot in the program. You can contact us to set up a payment plan if necessary at Office@olympicnatureexperience.org.
If you choose to cancel or leave a program for any reason:
- 20 or more days prior to the program starting date; you are entitled to a full refund, minus the registration fee and deposit (school year only). Note: Programs that require payment in full at the time of registration are entitled to a 75% refund within this policy.
- 20 days or less prior to the program starting date and once the course has begun, we are unable to offer any refunds or credits unless your spot can be filled in which case you will only be charged the registration fee and deposit (school year only).
To cancel an existing registration, please email our office at Office@olympicnatureexperience.org.
If any duration of a program is canceled by Olympic Nature Experience:
Although we rarely need to do so, we reserve the right to cancel a program or change a program duration, tuition or location.
- We are unable to offer refunds only a transferable credit if any duration of a program is canceled due to inclement weather, or circumstances out of our control.
- If a program is canceled due to low enrollment, tuition will be fully refundable or transferable
- If class is canceled due to weather during the school year we will offer a credit to families for the classes canceled. This credit may be applied to May tuition, camps or the following school year. Your credit will automatically be applied to May tuition unless you paid in full for the semester or specify otherwise.
In the event of illness or injury:
- Olympic Nature Experience will make all attempts to transfer participant to another program within the same fiscal year. (Camp programs only)
- If we are unable to transfer a participant, tuition will be fully refundable minus the deposit as noted above.
- We are unable to pro-rate tuition (school year), or offer make-up days.
Non-Discrimination, Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Policy
Olympic Nature Experience does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We honor all people and show our commitment to inclusion, equity and diversity in all that we do.