Enrollment priority is given to currently enrolled students and siblings of children currently attending the school receiving priority registration during a window before “new student registration” begins. Open registration for students not presently attending the school for the following year begins at a later date. If a family is not able to register for their preferred class during this period, they will be able to add to a waiting list and notified when a space opens up.
Required ages for programs are posted with each program. If your child is of age within 30-days of the program start date, please call or email the office to request an exception.
To enroll your child in Olympic Nature Experience programs you will need to complete our online registration process or download and submit a paper application.
Visit our How to Sign Up page before registering.
Deposits for the 2022-2023 school year is equal to $100 per student enrolled and is non-refundable. If you are unable to complete the school year we will keep your deposit.
For Summer Programs, Single-Day Camps, and After School Foxes, 25% of your program fee is due at the time of registration to secure your spot. This 25% payment is the deposit and is non-refundable.
Applying for Tuition Assistance
Olympic Nature Experience offers tuition assistance to help meet your family’s financial needs. We work hard to raise funds from community members and supporters so we can offer tuition assistance to families needing financial assistance. Tuition assistance applications are reviewed on a first received, first reviewed basis and distributed according to the funds available.
To apply for tuition assistance register your child for the program you are interested in following the steps above and check “Yes, I need financial assistance.”
Supporting Tuition Assistance
A huge thanks to all of our supporters who make tuition assistance possible!! In order to provide scholarships to our students, we rely on the generous support of our donors. But even with that level of funding, not everyone who applied for a scholarship was able to receive one. Our goal is to increase the amount we can give this coming year and in the years to come. Please consider a tax-deductible contribution to support future scholarships.
Checking for Open Space in a Program and Waitlists
Program registration changes quickly. There are two ways to check for open spaces in a program:
- Email our office at Office@olympicnatureexperience.org
- Click on program pages on our website. Programs will appear with “waitlist ” if they are full.
If your program appears waitlisted:
- Waitlists will only appear when a program is 100% full.
- There is no cost to register for a waitlist. Registration is highly encouraged.
- Space may become available last minute. Participation is not guaranteed for those on the waitlist.
- Participants on a waitlist will be contacted in the order they are received. If you would like to be removed from a waitlist, please contact our office.
- Participants will be contacted via the primary email address provided.
- Up until two weeks prior to a program beginning, participants have one business week to accept an open space before we contact the next person on the waitlist. Within two weeks, participants have 48 hours to accept.
Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
Olympic Nature Experience cancellation/credit and transfer policies are based on our investment in staff, program planning and equipment purchases. We cannot recover our expenses if you cancel. Short-notice cancellations often prevent others from attending. If you discontinue your program in the middle of the school year, we are not able to fill your spot until the next open enrollment period without risking group cohesion and safety.
Although we rarely need do so, we reserve the right to cancel a program or change a program duration, tuition or location.
If a program is canceled due to low enrollment, tuition will be fully refundable or transferable.
School Year Registration Policy
Upon registering for Early Learning and Nature Skills programs, a non-refundable deposit of $100 is due in full and is used to secure your spot in the program.
Summer and After School Registration Policy
Upon registering for Summer Programs, Single-Day Camps, and After School Foxes, 25% of your program fee is due at the time of registration to secure your spot. This 25% payment is the deposit and is non-refundable. Please see the payment chart below for when payments are due. If you register for a program after the Balance Due Date, then full payment is due.
Balance Due Dates
Non-Refundable Deposit at Registration
June 1, 2023
Non-Refundable Deposit at Registration
June 1, 2023
You can contact us to set up a payment plan if necessary at Office@olympicnatureexperience.org.
School Year Cancellation Policies
If you choose to cancel or leave a program for any reason:
- 30 or more days prior to the School Year Program starting date you are entitled to a full refund minus the $100 program deposit.
- For Early Learning and Nature Skills school year programs: we require that you give us a calendar month’s notice of your intention to leave the program. Tuition will be due for the remainder of the current calendar month plus the next calendar month. For example, if you withdraw on February 11, you will have to pay the remainder of February and all of March.
Summer Programs and After School Foxes Cancellation Policies
If you choose to cancel or leave a course for any reason:
- 15 or more days prior to the course starting date; you are entitled to a full refund, minus the 25% deposit.
- 14 days or less prior to the course starting date and once the course has begun, we are unable to offer any refunds or credits.
To cancel an existing registration, please email our office at Office@olympicnatureexperience.org.
In the event of illness or injury:
- Olympic Nature Experience will make all attempts to transfer participant to another program within the same fiscal year. (Camp programs only)
- We are unable to pro-rate tuition or offer make-up days.
Payments will be due the 1st of the month. There will be a 5% late fee for payments made after the 5th of the month.
Non-Discrimination, Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Policy
We honor all people, and practice our commitment to inclusion, equity and diversity in all that we do. Through our policies and actions, we live these values: Respect, Awareness, Caretaking and Gratitude.
If you or your child has a disability, transportation challenges, or need extra support with clothing or gear, please let us know. We strive to work as a community to support you.
We welcome diverse cultural perspectives, experiences, languages, practices and celebrations. Feel free to bring any languages your child speaks at home into the classroom.
As part of our curriculum, children will read stories, play with tools and toys and discuss (at age appropriate levels):
1. People from different cultures around the world and within our own country.
2. People with varying abilities and disabilities.
3. People with different sexual orientations and gender expressions.
4. People with different ideas, beliefs and experiences.
Olympic Nature Experience does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.